Wounds911.com, your free wound expert referral source for research-based wound management information, in its mission to strengthen its portfolio of clinical cases, requests your collaboration in making Wounds911.com the site of choice for wound management, globally.
Your experience in wound care, and your incessant quest for knowledge, are attributes that Wounds911.com seeks and expects from its visitors, subscribers, and contributors. These attributes make you a valuable member of our global wound care team.
We invite you to share your clinical knowledge and practical wound care experience with Wounds911.com’s visitors, subscribers, and contributors by sharing your clinical experiences and challenges in our Case of the Month section, with the goal of establishing open and honest discussion, benefitting the global wound care community – regardless of role, title, or level of expertise. Your contribution to Wounds911.com will serve to raise the level of knowledge of our visitors, subscribers, and contributors, via your evidence-based outcomes.
Wounds911.com is a global site, with a global mentality, serving visitors, subscribers, and contributors from around the world.
Please note the benefits of becoming a Wounds911.com Case of the Month contributor:
- Share your knowledge, for the benefit of patients, clinicians, and administrators
- Become a global thought leader in the field and art of wound care
- Reach a new audience domestically, and internationally
- Promote your work with colleagues of multiple specialties
- Teach those who are thirsty for knowledge
- Learn from those who have experienced your challenges